Fascinating read on the link between Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence.
The number of heavy user has tripled from 2006 to 2017. “Put another way one in 15 alcohol drinkers consumed alcohol daily; about one in five marijuana users used cannabis that often”
“Almost everything you think you know about the health effects of cannabis, almost everything advocates and the media have told you for a generation, is wrong.”
|Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence - Imprimis|
The Central Committee meets for the first time. Let’s get this Party started! (Get it? Party). See you there!
… a constant theme in his serious writings is his condemnation of the politicization of climate science, the reliance on inherently flawed computer models to predict the future of climate change and willful ignorance of the facts by agenda.
Climate Hysterics Skyrocket
Call it climate one-upmanship. It seems everyone has to outdo .09/23/2019 9:06:58AM EST.
Since the first of the year, Democrats and the media, have:
- Attempted to destroy a young man’s life because he smiled nervously and wore a hat they detest
- Propped up a well-known activist who lied about his military service as a “victim” of said young man
- Passed a law expanding abortion rights in New York that redefined the word “person” so that no one can ever be prosecuted for killing an unborn baby. It also allows abortion on demand until a baby is born
- Proposed eliminating private insurance
- Have implicitly called for the nationalization of industry via a “Green New Deal”
- Advanced a myriad of tax proposals aimed at punishing wealth and success
- Talked about the elimination of all semi-automatic weapons, which account for the vast majority of all guns produced
- Essentially endorsed infanticide by minimizing or recasting comments made by Governor Ralph Northam (D-VA)
- Continue to be intractable about funding barriers requested by CPB to secure vulnerable parts of the border
Republicans Pounce and Seize Apparently - The Resurgent
"Republicans Pounce!", is quickly becoming the meme heading into 2020. This morning The Washington Post must have actually cracked a thesaurus.