The Central Committee meets for the first time. Let’s get this Party started! (Get it? Party). See you there!
… a constant theme in his serious writings is his condemnation of the politicization of climate science, the reliance on inherently flawed computer models to predict the future of climate change and willful ignorance of the facts by agenda.
Climate Hysterics Skyrocket
Increasingly absurd disaster rhetoric is consistently contradicted by climate and weather reality. .02/18/2019 8:02:23AM EST.
Since the first of the year, Democrats and the media, have:
- Attempted to destroy a young man’s life because he smiled nervously and wore a hat they detest
- Propped up a well-known activist who lied about his military service as a “victim” of said young man
- Passed a law expanding abortion rights in New York that redefined the word “person” so that no one can ever be prosecuted for killing an unborn baby. It also allows abortion on demand until a baby is born
- Proposed eliminating private insurance
- Have implicitly called for the nationalization of industry via a “Green New Deal”
- Advanced a myriad of tax proposals aimed at punishing wealth and success
- Talked about the elimination of all semi-automatic weapons, which account for the vast majority of all guns produced
- Essentially endorsed infanticide by minimizing or recasting comments made by Governor Ralph Northam (D-VA)
- Continue to be intractable about funding barriers requested by CPB to secure vulnerable parts of the border
Republicans Pounce and Seize Apparently - The Resurgent
"Republicans Pounce!", is quickly becoming the meme heading into 2020. This morning The Washington Post must have actually cracked a thesaurus.
Jesus, in the red letters in the Bible, says that on the Day of Judgment, he’ll be separating the sheep from the goats and the goats will go away to eternal punishment. The Christ won’t have to work too hard. The issue of infanticide is doing some of the work for him.
Got to this link:
|Silence of the Goats - The Resurgent|
Capitol Buzz: Clark County up to 36 confirmed measles cases; Washington ending vehicle emissions tests in 2020; Fed keeps key rate unchanged and pledges to be ‘patient’
Go to this Link:
Capitol Buzz: January 30, 2019 | Washington State House Republicans
Read the Capitol Buzz for the latest news and information from media outlets throughout Washington state.